Sunday, April 3, 2011

Doesn't Miss Much

Mattie and I were walking into the kitchen this morning, and he saw Stanley laying in the entryway.  He said, "Doggie."  I said, "That's right, that's your doggie."  And then he said, "Broke the gate."  Yep, that's right, a week or so ago Stanley tore up the retract-a-gate by the stairs!  (Mike attempted to fix it with duct-tape, but I don't think that's going to last for too long.)

Shortly after that, Mattie was sitting on my lap drinking his milk, and James came over and said, "Up!"  I was going to scoot Mattie over to see if I could pick up James, too, and Mattie said, "Brother down!"  (As in, brother should stay down!)

Jamesie turned on the TV today, and there was a notice saying "Press any button to continue."  He pointed out the B and the Y -- go, James!  His new word for today was "window."

The bottom pictures are the boys enjoying their new picnic table -- an early birthday present from Grandma.  Thanks, Grandma!



No comments: