Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend with the Grandparents




My beloved hubby was supposed to post some pictures while I was gone, but I suppose I can't complain because he was too busy holding down the home front. :)

The boys and grandparents had a great weekend. They went out to the science museum and made it to some of the exhibits we hadn't seen before. (Bears!) I hear the weekend also involved playgrounds and BBQ.

Mike also took advantage of my absence to move the boys into the same room. That is, he put Mattie's crib in the nursery (previously known as James's room), and Mattie slept there all the nights I was gone (not without some crying, but all in all, the transition seemed to go well). Hopefully we can keep it up, as there are many benefits to the new system, not least of which is a much shorter time getting Mattie to sleep.

No comments: