Thursday, October 13, 2011

Grandparent Bonanza







What lucky boys -- more grandparents arrived today! Mike's parents are in town for a while, visiting and helping out since I'll be traveling for work.

James is quite pleased to have his relatives around.  I came home to find him sitting on Grandpa's back (horsie-style), happily watching his television show.  Then, after dinner, the boys went outside.  (You can see that Mattie was enjoying his new broom, a gift from Grandma and Grandpa.)  James headed toward the driveway, and I told him to stop, because I didn't want them wandering all around without their shoes on.  But Grandpa was nicer than Mommy, and let James go ahead.  Jamesie took Grandpa's hand, and turned around to give me a very satisfied smile! 

Mattie and Jamesie both had fun playing hide and seek with Grandma tonight, too.  They needed Daddy's help to find her!

No comments: