Friday, January 6, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Piggity Pig

We're back home now.  The boys were good on the ride (although our Playland stop was significantly colder and thus a bit shorter than on the ride down!) 

I made a strategic error when I showed the boys the SuperWhy game on my phone. They both love it and Mattie asked for it on the way to preschool this morning.  (The pig says a letter and the player has to pick the right one out of three options, and it spells a word.  Mattie is really good at it; I'm not sure if James can actually hear it, because he just likes pushing letters:  "Two Ws!  I found a P!")  It's now a winner over the GPS (they like to type the letters with the "spell location" function, and I find it hilarious that Mattie refers to it as the "GPR".)

Much to our dismay, the boys are climbing out of their regular cribs just as easily as they climbed out of their portable ones at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  I suppose this means we'll have to find some other bed option, since padlocking them to the crib rails seems to be frowned upon these days.  :)

1 comment:

Niki said...

Time to admit that it is big boy bed time.