Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fever

James had a slight fever tonight and also has a bit of a cough. I don't know what their decision rules are for proceeding with surgery, but I'm guessing there's a 50/50 chance that we'll have to postpone it. We've had so many things planned around this surgery date (other medical appointments, work commitments, my mom's visit -- not to mention just looking forward to having it over with!) that it would be a big disappointment, but of course we don't want to take any chances with his health. (I'm actually more concerned about the cough than the fever; I don't particularly want him to have to cough when he has abdominal stitches!) Anyhow, we'll take him in tomorrow and see what they say.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

No matter which way things go, please let us know and let us know what we can do to help out on the home front. My mom & sis are here this weekend so we have lots of extra helping hands to offer! We'll be dropping off some prepared dinner that you can use right away or freeze for later.