Sunday, January 31, 2010

Babies' first snow





It was a gorgeous day today. The sun was bright and the temperature was about 30 degrees. We have one waterproof winter outfit for the boys so we took them outside in shifts. James was first.




Matthew also enjoyed his time in the outdoors. I touched some snow to his mouth to see what he would do -- there wasn't much of a reaction. I thought about helping him make a snow angel, but that didn't seem practical since he wouldn't be able to make any of the motions himself. So I just sat him down in the snow and took a picture.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Normally I think the boys don't look much alike, but Matthew looks like James to me in that bottom picture!

Ann said...

How Cute! Yea, I do not think the boys look that much alike either! I can tell the difference now!

Funny, we are just cold up here in the north, no snow for a change, but we have had our share. We don't get dumped on, we just get to clean out the driveways every other day as it gives us two to three inches at a time!

Blessings

Auntie Ann