Monday, March 25, 2013

Brains


Not pictured here, but Daniel was very excited to introduce us to the computer game Plants versus Zombies.  (It is not as gory as it sounds -- the animation is pretty low-key and kid-friendly.)

Daniel informed Matthew that the zombies eat brains, and Matthew replied, "Do they eat acorns?"  (The answer was no.)  Later, Daniel told us, "The zombies have eaten my brains hundreds of times!"  (James liked to play the game, but he wasn't really playing to win -- he just liked it when the lawn mowers rolled over the zombies.  And when the zombies got in the house, which happens when you lose the game, he said, "They ate my brains!  And your brains, too!"  Later he changed that to "They didn't eat my brains!  I wasn't in there!")









1 comment:

Niki said...

Sometimes i feel like the zombies have eaten my brains, too.