Tuesday, March 19, 2013

30 lbs

James weighed in at 30 lbs, 1 oz at his feeding therapy appointment today (with clothes on, as they do at this age).  Pretty good!  He's 95 cm tall. 


Matthew was funny this morning.  We told him James had an appointment with K, and he said, "But if he goes to the hospital, James might get sick!"  I told him that no, we weren't going where people were sick, and he said, "But last time he went, he came home with the tummy bug!" That's true (good memory, Mattie!), but I don't think that's where he picked up the germs, so I reassured Matthew that James would probably be fine.  :)

James has also had some good potty success.  In fact, I had a work event last night, but when I came home, he greeted me with, "Mommy!  I pooped and peed in the potty!  Hooray!"  He went in the potty again today (and after he told me about it, said, "Are you so proud of me?" -- and of course I said yes!)  He also had some accidents in underwear -- he's much better if we let him go bottomless.

No comments: