Saturday, February 11, 2012

Not this Week



These photos are from last week's trip to the dinosaur museum! :)

Last night, the boys took a long time to fall asleep. We had left the room, and then I assumed Jamesie got out of his crib, because I heard the boys talking, and then I heard Mattie say, "Tuck me in, Jamesie! Tuck me in!" (So cute!  Too bad James probably couldn't hear him.) Then there was some thumping around, so I went in and turned on the light to see two little boys right next to each other with their knees tucked under them, lifting their heads up from the pillow with expressions of equal parts feigned innocence and delight at not being asleep. :)

We gave Jamesie a chance to go to sleep on "the big bed" with Mattie, but he just couldn't settle down; he kept climbing around and over Mattie, so we eventually had to put him back in the crib.  (Though the few moments when they were lying next to each other patting each other's back was extremely adorable!)

No comments: