Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mo' Teef

I forgot to mention -- the doc also noticed that Mattie's top teeth are getting ready to come in. (That might explain some of the fussiness the past couple of days!)

Mattie isn't really imitating us yet, but he knows when we're imitating him. Usually when he babbles I reply with regular words ("Really?", "Uh-huh", "I know you want to chew on Mommy's finger, but you can't do that now that you have teeth"), but I tried repeating his syllables back to him, and he definitely did a double take!

I think he's also trying to figure out the stereo. He seems to make the connection between me pushing buttons and the music coming on, but he's been staring at it like he's trying to figure out exactly where the music is coming from.

James drank four ounces at once in one of his bottles today, tying his personal best. Yay for James! His total for the day was 575 ml (about 19 oz), which we're happy about.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Once Matthew figures out the stereo he'll want to start attending concerts; tell him that i am available for such outings.
Good job to James for eating so much!