Saturday, December 19, 2009

Enjoying the Chaos

The gang's all here -- Uncle Isaac and Aunt Erin arrived today, just in time for dinner. And we assembled the tree (by which I mean Nora and Erin assembled the tree; I helped with the bottom branches and then Matthew woke up and needed holding). Cousin Daniel discovered the joys of chocolate. Some of us got to go to the kiddie secondhand stores, and others of us got to go to the guitar store. So, altogether the holiday is off to a good start. Hope yours is, too!

5 comments:

Ann said...

Wishing I was there to enjoy the chaos! With so many hands, even in the chaos, may you find some relaxation!

Have a wonderful Christmas! You all certainly deserve it!

Many blessings

Auntie Ann

Ann said...

Oops, I can figure out the grandchildren, but how many dogs does that make?

Niki said...

So let me see, that makes 8 adults, 2 babies, 1 toddler and 8 dogs in your parent's house, right?

Yvonne said...

glad you guys made it safely. happy holidays!

Melanie said...

Niki -- you got it! Good job!! Ann -- wish you were here, too!

PS: My word verification for this comment is "premi". Ha.