Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Miami

I'm on a trip for work again this week.  Mattie's idea of what I do is a little fuzzy:

Mattie:  "You're going to talk to some people?"
Me: "Yes."
Mattie:  "And teach them some things?"
Me: "That's right."
Mattie:  "About Halloween?"
Me: "Uh...not quite."

Of course, I can't complain about travel when the view out of my balcony looks like this!  It's the most fancy hotel I've ever stayed at in my life (of course, someone else is paying for it).  For the elevators, you wave your room key in front of a sensor and it directs you to a particular elevator -- there are no floor buttons in the elevators (which is a bit unnerving, actually).  The room is gigantic and has an amazing marble tub, among other luxuries.  Very nice indeed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: