Friday, February 14, 2014

Rocket Upgrades


 We got a layer of ice on top of the snow yesterday, so the boys were home again.  They did quite a few upgrades to their rocket!  (In fact, there are now several more paper plate and cup additions even than pictured here.)

The bottom pictures are from today -- the melting has started.  I was supposed to be flying to a conference this weekend, but the roads were bad this morning when I was supposed to be catching my rescheduled flight, so I just cancelled completely.  It was a bit disappointing, but it turns out that many of the friends I was most looking forward to seeing there also had to cancel due to weather problems, so it's not quite as sad as it could have been.  And I can't complain about a nice Valentine's weekend with my family!


No comments: