Thursday, September 5, 2013

This and That


 I was printing out a document this evening, and Mattie asked me to print something for him.  I asked him what he wanted me to print, and he wanted "I love my James.  -- Matthew"  Aww, brotherly love!  (So I printed it out for him and he put it in his "library" in the bedroom, and "read" it to us at bedtime.)

For Mattie's class, the kids are supposed to write their name on a piece of paper before they come in.  Yesterday, Mattie just drew sort of a scribble, but today he did quite a respectable M -- progress!  :)

Jamesie went to the audiologist yesterday.  They cleaned out his ears again -- I think the new earmolds (which have a longer piece that goes into his ear) are contributing to the earwax problem, so the audiologist humored us and is ordering new ones.  We'll see!  He did a great job with his hearing test, and was his usual charming self.  They were impressed with his arithmetic!  :)

No comments: