Monday, January 31, 2011

Daddy Time

I was out of town this weekend for a conference, but Mike did an admirable job holding down the fort by himself (with the wonderful assistance of current and former babysitters N and N). The boys did their part by not giving him too much trouble. :)

I think the boys have gotten taller -- I don't remember Matthew's feet reaching the footrest of the double stroller before the holidays! And Jamesie weighed 19 lbs on our home scale last night. It's always nice to reach another pound!

James's new word is star ("tar"), and I think he was trying to say "cheese" as well (but he was mostly just getting the long e part). Mattie has some new ones, too, but the only one I recall right now is "applesauce."



P.S. I was in San Antonio. I didn't go to the Alamo this time...but I remembered it. Ha!



1 comment:

Christopher said...

P.S. Next time you're in San Antonio – forget the Alamo, remember that we're only an hour away and we'll totally drive over.