We went to the Erie County Fair last week, and it had something for everyone! We got to see the Clydesdales (and other large horses), which Walt and Georgia especially enjoyed. And then we saw the tiger show (for Matthew, of course), and Mattie and James even got to feed a tiger at the end, by holding a bit of meat on the end of a stick. (See? Even tigers eat food on a stick at the fair!)
Then we saw a show of Chinese acrobats, which James loved. (Matthew got bored and so I went with him to get a corndog.)
We saw a comedian ("the Skinny German Juggler"), who was very funny. Matthew said he wanted to be a juggler when he grows up, but he'll start out by juggling things that are not on fire. (Good call, kid.) Then our last stop was the "extreme trampoline" show, another favorite of James's. (I guess we better hurry and sign him up for gymnastics!)
1 comment:
That fair looks AWESOME.
I want to be an acrobat.
Post a Comment