Mattie has had a rough couple of days. We thought he'd outgrown the separation anxiety phase, but apparently it's back, or something else is going on -- he was extremely clingy yesterday and today. Plus he has at least one bottom tooth coming in. And as Matthew is not the type to suffer in silence (all suffering must be done at the top of his lungs), it has not been too peaceful around here.
James, meanwhile, has decided that I'm a human elevator. Just about every time I pick him up, he "eh-eh"s and points toward something high up -- the mantel, the entertainment center shelves, or the window, and isn't satisfied until I lift him up to check it out.
1 comment:
This is a fantastic photo of Mike and E. So fantastic, in fact, that I'm totally using it on our blog... with acknowledgement, of course: http://www.ibiblio.org/pomerantz/charlotte/2010/09/eleanor-raises-the-barr/
Post a Comment