When I was looking up directions to the Burlington Park, I noticed they had an aquatic center, so we brought swim stuff just in case. After the playground, Mattie really wanted to go for a swim, so we decided to try it out. It turned out to be great! They had a big toddler/kids area (about one and a half feet deep, so they could walk or swim, and then a big 4-ft-ish area as well). It's also outdoors but under cover, so no worries about sunburns. There were lots of people there (including a couple of birthday parties), but it didn't feel too crowded.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Frog Slide
When I was looking up directions to the Burlington Park, I noticed they had an aquatic center, so we brought swim stuff just in case. After the playground, Mattie really wanted to go for a swim, so we decided to try it out. It turned out to be great! They had a big toddler/kids area (about one and a half feet deep, so they could walk or swim, and then a big 4-ft-ish area as well). It's also outdoors but under cover, so no worries about sunburns. There were lots of people there (including a couple of birthday parties), but it didn't feel too crowded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That slide is awesome.
Post a Comment