I wasn't too concerned about the pacis -- my philosophy was that if it didn't bother the dentist, I wasn't going to worry about it. (And besides, with Mattie being such a bad sleeper for so long, I certainly wasn't going to rock the boat and mess up James's good sleeping routine!) But I think N has been encouraging James to give them up, which is fine. If he's happy without them, that's one less thing to keep track of when we travel!
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Bye-Bye, Pacis?
I wasn't too concerned about the pacis -- my philosophy was that if it didn't bother the dentist, I wasn't going to worry about it. (And besides, with Mattie being such a bad sleeper for so long, I certainly wasn't going to rock the boat and mess up James's good sleeping routine!) But I think N has been encouraging James to give them up, which is fine. If he's happy without them, that's one less thing to keep track of when we travel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment