I think half the battle is that the classroom is noisy and so I don't think he always hears the other kids well, so we're trying to come up with some strategies to improve that. (One thing will probably be to explain the hearing aids to the other kids at the start of the year, and let them know that they need to be facing James for him to hear them better, and so on.)
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Springtime Boys
I think half the battle is that the classroom is noisy and so I don't think he always hears the other kids well, so we're trying to come up with some strategies to improve that. (One thing will probably be to explain the hearing aids to the other kids at the start of the year, and let them know that they need to be facing James for him to hear them better, and so on.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment