Mattie has been making us smile recently by using adult-sounding phrases that he's picked up. The boys are already very excited about their birthday ("what month is it now? when will it be May?"), and I asked them if they wanted to have a pizza party again. Mattie joked about having a "neat-za party" (which I then told him was a party where everyone helped clean up), and he ended the conversation with, "Whenever you want to have a neat-za party, you just say the word!" And before dinner the other day, he asked Mike for a graham cracker, informing him, "That will tide me over until dinner." So cute. :)
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Big Red Dogs
Mattie has been making us smile recently by using adult-sounding phrases that he's picked up. The boys are already very excited about their birthday ("what month is it now? when will it be May?"), and I asked them if they wanted to have a pizza party again. Mattie joked about having a "neat-za party" (which I then told him was a party where everyone helped clean up), and he ended the conversation with, "Whenever you want to have a neat-za party, you just say the word!" And before dinner the other day, he asked Mike for a graham cracker, informing him, "That will tide me over until dinner." So cute. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment