James impressed me with his math skills again yesterday. He said, "What's 9 plus 4?" (as you can see, this is one of his favorite topics of conversation these days, along with "what time is it?") and I said, "Do you know?" He thought about it for a second, and said, "10, 11, 12, 13. It's 13." So, he started at nine and counted 4 more in his head, without using his fingers. Wow! I don't think the average 3 year old is doing that.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Another Day in the 3s
James impressed me with his math skills again yesterday. He said, "What's 9 plus 4?" (as you can see, this is one of his favorite topics of conversation these days, along with "what time is it?") and I said, "Do you know?" He thought about it for a second, and said, "10, 11, 12, 13. It's 13." So, he started at nine and counted 4 more in his head, without using his fingers. Wow! I don't think the average 3 year old is doing that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well done to both boys; art and math scholarships are both cool.
Post a Comment