The boys have figured out that certain toys and books are for the car ride. Mattie requested "the white dog" (a Little People figure that fits in a toy car) and "the fuel" (a little toy gas station) this time around.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Boy and his Bear
The boys have figured out that certain toys and books are for the car ride. Mattie requested "the white dog" (a Little People figure that fits in a toy car) and "the fuel" (a little toy gas station) this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like a postcard for Cutetown
It is amazing the things that kids pick up on as the thing they need to cuddle with. Dash has a bear like that. One night I had to go in when he was asleep and it was so cute with the bear just on top of his chest as he slept. I wish I could have gotten a photo, but that would be disturbed the sleep and that wouldn't be good at all.
Post a Comment