And no, we can't take it home -- Mike is allergic. :) (And I hate litterboxes. And Stanley is afraid of cats, but don't tell him I told you so.)
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
"Our Cat"
Matthew has fallen in love with an orange cat that's been hanging around the house. We think the cat might actually belong to someone (he/she is pretty clean and very friendly), but it's certainly been spending a lot of time here. Walt and Geo don't really want it around, so the cat has been getting mixed messages -- Mattie pets it, but the grownups shoo it away.
(Today in the car, the boys drew pictures for the cat -- a ball of yarn, a bowl of milk, fish, a mouse -- and after they got home, they made "cat crossing" signs.)
And no, we can't take it home -- Mike is allergic. :) (And I hate litterboxes. And Stanley is afraid of cats, but don't tell him I told you so.)
And no, we can't take it home -- Mike is allergic. :) (And I hate litterboxes. And Stanley is afraid of cats, but don't tell him I told you so.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment