And he and Matthew are getting extra special bonus double grandma attention! What lucky boys.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Our Jamesie is Home!!
And he and Matthew are getting extra special bonus double grandma attention! What lucky boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hooray! I'm sure James is happy to be home as are you all. He looks so very content with all the grandma attention. I know Dash just loves being with his grandmas too!
Yea! And he looks so good! Hope the parents are getting caught up on some much needed rest while the grandmas are around!
So glad to see him home, he looks great!!!! I know everyone is exhausted, and your glad the grandma's are in town to help!!!!
Kim and Jon
Congratulations on getting past that hurdle! I'm glad he's home and healthy.
I am so glad James is home and doing so well! And I bet Mattie will get back to normal as well. He probably missed his brother and his normal routine,and just knew something was not quite as it should be.
Love and hugs to all of you!
Colleen
YEA!!!!!
So glad he's home and all went well!
-Mary Beth
Post a Comment