When I told him it was time to go, he said, "No, I want to stay here!" (I don't know how often you hear that about a dentist's office!) I got him out by reminding him that he would get to push the button on the elevator, and he said, "Oh, yeah!" and dashed out the door. :)
James was a perfect angel in the waiting room, but got a little upset when they actually wanted to look in his mouth. He eventually let them do it, though.
Mattie's teeth are looking good; Jamesie's gums bled a little when they did the exam, which means we need to do a better job with brushing his teeth (which, frankly, any brushing at all would be an improvement over what we've been doing! We have fallen down on the job on that one.) They both have two-year molars coming in.
The boys both had a great time with their balloons in the evening. They would let them go and then stand on the stool or a pillow to get the string. And then they were getting on the couch to get them (and then leaping off the couch, which I'm not totally thrilled about, but they seemed to land okay).
3 comments:
Dear Mom-
Couches are meant for leaping. Really.
love, M&J
Got your pictures today! Thank you so much!!!! Wonder how you knew?? LOL!!!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving and tell everyone hello from Loomis OH
Post a Comment