In addition to getting the replogle (stomach tube) out, he also had a couple of IVs removed (the PAL that gave real-time blood pressure readings, and another one that they used for blood transfusions.) I'm sure that felt good as well.
He also had a new toy -- an aquarium that lights up and plays music. He likes to look around, so I'm sure he'll enjoy having something different to see!
Most likely they'll start feeding him a very small amount tomorrow.
6 comments:
What a sweet picture of James! He looks a bit like your Dad, Mel. So happy that he's doing well.
Jamsie looks so happy on this picture! That is so nice to see.
R
I do so enjoy good news.
Wow! He looks a lot like dad in that bottom photo!
I'm so happy for you (and for James) that you had good news to share today. :)
Tanya and Nora -- yes, I think he definitely has a resemblance to Dad! Dad says he doesn't see it, though. :)
Post a Comment